> > > SERVER UPGRADE COMPLETE! < < <
The Creation Wiki is now operating on a new and improved server.
The Creation Wiki is now operating on a new and improved server.
Creationism news archive
From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Creationism news archive is used to list older newsworthy items related to creationism (discoveries, group activities, etc.) Use current news and recent creation news to post news that occurred within the last 12 months.
|Creation vs. Evolution News Archives|
- Bigger Than We Think The doctrine of Creation goes deeper than just explaining how the world began. Christianity Today, March 20, 2013.
- In U.S. Congress, a clash of Science and Scripture Canadian press criticizes Rep. Paul Broun, M.D (Chairman of the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology of the House of Representatives) for being a young earth creationist. Post Media News, December 28, 2012.
- Pat Robertson Says Dinosaurs Prove Young Earth Creationists Are Wrong "The 700 Club" co-host has voiced his disagreement stating that the earth is not 6,000 years old, as some conservative Christians believe. The Christian Post, November 28, 2012.
- Explorers Say They've Found Pieces of Noah's Ark Daniel McGivern and his team claimed to have discovered two large sections just below surface atop Mount Ararat. CBN News. December 09, 2011.
- 'Question Evolution' campaign gains new ally The Traditional Values Coalition joins forces with Creation Ministries International to encourage students to question the evolutionary dogma that they hear in school. Conservative News and Views August 20, 2011.
- Gallup Poll: 92% of Americans affirm belief in God A poll released by Gallup yesterday confirmed what a deeply religious America continues to be. 92 percent of Americans still say “yes” when asked the basic question “Do you believe in God?” In 1947, this number was 94 percent. Considering the events over the past 60 years, this is a remarkably stable statistic to say the least. By Stuart June 6th, 2011
- Question Evolution. That is what Creation Ministries International wants students and laypeople to do. So they are organizing a grass-roots campaign for that purpose. By Conservative News and Views. Published on May 4, 2011.
- Is There a Future for Christian Education ICR Grad School closes following ruling in Texas Federal court. Journal of Creation, 24(3). September 2010.
- Christian schools angry over ban on teaching creationism Australian Christian schools will campaign against a decision to effectively ban the teaching of creationism. Sydney Morning Herald, March 3, 2010.
- Royal Society scientist loses post after suggesting teaching creationism in schools. By Martin Beckford. After Prof. Michael Reiss suggested that creationism be taught as a world view, not dismissed as a misconception, recriminations began immediately and he was fired as Director of Education at the Royal Society. London Daily Telegraph, September 17, 2008.
- Leading scientist urges teaching creationism in schools by Lewis Smith and Alexandra Frean. The Education Director of the Royal Society says that summarily dismissing creation beliefs would be self-defeating. The London Times, September 12, 2008.
- ICR Graduate School loses bid for accreditation. The Texas Higher-Ed Coordinating Board's Academic Excellence and Research Committee voted down ICR's bid after the unusual step of inviting public comment. ICR is reviewing its options. April 24, 2008.
- Rock of Ages, Ages of Rock A layman's feature on the First Conference on Creation Geology, the Creation Museum, and creationism in general. The New York Times Magazine. November 25, 2007.
- Chemistry prof retracts 52-year-old article rather than let it stand as evidence for creation. Now that creationists have cited his article as undermining the claim that life developed by accident, he wants to take it back. International Herald-Tribune. October 25, 2007.
- Protesters, Visitors Flock To the Newly Opened Creation Museum As the Creation Museum's doors opened, about 100 protesters were outside the front gates. The line for people entering the building was between 500 and 600, with the line running around the building. News 5. May 28, 2007.
- Adam and Eve in the Land of the Dinosaurs AiG Museum opens on May 28 in Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky. NYTimes. May 24, 2007
- Dutch Man Builds Replica Of Noah's Ark A man in the Netherlands took two years to build a replica of Noah's Ark. The large boat was opened to the public last weekend in a Dutch town and the creator plans to sail it to several European towns. NBC11. April 30, 2007.
- Creation Museum's first visitor? Bill Maher got an interview with Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis under false pretenses. Ham regards the incident as a back-handed compliment. Worldnetdaily. April 16, 2007.
- About Creation, Pope Melds Faith With Science With evolution, Pope takes both sides and none at all. The New York Times, April 12, 2007
- Creationism: A Museum For Middle America Newsweek web-only article about AiG museum, April 11 2007.
- Pope Says Evolution Can't Be Proven Pope publishes a new book titled "Creation and Evolution". Las Vegas Sun. April 11, 2007
- Bruce Chapman and John West: Are the Darwinists afraid to debate us? SMU professors are seeking to prevent intelligent design conference on the Southern Methodist University campus. The Dallas Morning News. April 10, 2007
- CNN promo about the AiG Creation Museum This 2-minute promo can currently be found on the CNN website.
- Bible study in public schools pushed Lawmaker wants to have public school districts offer an elective course in the history and literature of the Old and New Testaments. Express News. April 04, 2007
- AiG Creation Museum featured in 6-minute CNN segment Aired both Monday April 2, 2007 evening and Wednesday evening on the “Anderson Cooper 360” program.
- $27 million anti-evolution museum to open soon Lexington Herald-Leader. Mar. 26, 2007
- Oregon Biology Teacher Fired Over Bible References Fox News. March 20, 2007
- Creation Museum growing With large crowds expected, Answers in Genesis is adding an extra 10,000 square feet for their museum. The Enquirer, March 11, 2007
- The Lord's Encyclopedia Unobjective, critical look at Conservapedia and CreationWiki. Spiegel, March 6, 2007
- What Would Jesus Wiki? The Creation Wiki receives mention in an article about the publicity and vandalism experienced by Conservapedia. Wired.com. Feb, 28, 2007
- McCain Speech Tied to Intelligent Design Group Draws Fire Though not addressing evolution, the Arizona Senator has received flack from pro-abortion/gay rights/ethanasia group. ABC February 22, 2007
- St. Petersburg court rejects schoolgirl's suit over Darwinism Suit by Russian girl asking for the right to study other theories on origins dismissed. Russian News and Information Agency February 21, 2007
- Museum displays pit Big Bang vs. Bible Two new museums with two different messages. The Press-Enterprise February 19, 2007
- 'Young Earth' creationist stirs a scholarly storm Creationist Marcus Ross is granted a doctorate in geosciences, but evolutionists aren't sure giving evolution lip-service is enough. The Vancouver Sun. February 17, 2007
- Research: God did speak world into existence Student's scientific documentation offers evidence of biblical account. WorldNetDaily. February 11, 2007
- Intelligent Design Research Lab Highlighted in New Scientist Biologic Institute, is a new research lab conducting biological research and experiments from an intelligent design perspective. Discovery Institute. December 19, 2006.
- Intelligent design: The God Lab Biologic Institute in Redmond, Washington conducts research in support of intelligent design, and shows that ID is backed by serious science. New Scientist. December 15, 2006.
- Losing Our Religion: A gathering of scientists and atheists explores whether faith in science can ever substitute for belief in God. Newsweek. Nov 11, 2006
- Pensacola evangelist convicted of tax fraud Jurors convicted Kent Hovind on 58 counts of tax fraud.
- Conference details research supporting 'young earth' Scientist says isotope data back theory, not evolution . The Dallas Morning News. October 1, 2006.
- Flood of claims for 'Noah's Ark': Legendary vessel of Genesis story goes from nowhere to everywhere numerous claims about the final resting place and modern technology being utilized in the hunt. WorldNetDaily. July 16, 2006.
- Noah's Ark Discovered in Iran? A team of Christian archaeologists says rock outcrop could be the remains of Noah's ark. National Geographic News. July 5, 2006
- Creationism dismissed as 'a kind of paganism' by Vatican's astronomer Vatican says six day creationism is a form of superstitious paganism. The Scotsman. 5 May 2006
- Archbishop of Vienna finds evidence of design in nature. In response to recent misconstruction of the remarks of Pope Benedict XVI, Cardinal Christoph Schönborn says that nature must have been designed. The New York Times. July 7, 2005.
- Poll: Creationism Trumps Evolution CBS News reports that Americans do not believe that humans evolved, and the vast majority says that even if they evolved, God guided the process. Just 13 percent say that God was not involved. Nov 22, 2004