The Creation Wiki is now operating on a new and improved server.
From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
CreationTalk is an email group or listserv established in June 2001 by the Northwest Creation Network to provide a creationist-only discussion forum. All applicants must subscribe to the following statement of belief in the Biblical creation to join this group. CreationTalk is a subject-specific email list dedicated to dialogue relevant to creation science, evolution, and intelligent design.
As of June 2008 - there are 227 members of CreationTalk, 9420 posts in the CreationTalk archive, and the average email per day is approximately 4.
STATEMENT OF BELIEF"I believe the universe, earth, and life on earth were created by God, as described in the Bible."
Rules for CreationTalk Participants
- Posts must remain on-topic (Creation Science, Evolution, & Intelligent Design)
- Posts must contain topical content (Amen, I agree, I'm sorry, or Thank you-type posts not permitted)
- Maximum Limit of 2 posts per day
- Maintain a professional decorum
- Personal attacks or insults are forbidden.
- Public responses or comments regarding moderation are forbidden.
How To Join
- Send a blank email to the CreationTalk listserver.
- Then submit a verification of your belief in the Biblical creation. (Required)
An auto-responder notice will be sent to your email address as a reminder to also submit the belief statement before your application will be approved.
CreationTalk is a YahooGroups list. This browser interface provides the list with addition features that may be used by all members. To access the optional CreationTalk website, the member must log-in using a Yahoo username, and may elect to read posts online instead of receiving daily email.
- Member settings
- Post archive and search engine
- File uploads and downloads
- Polls Survey the CreationTalk group
- Discussion help CreationWiki discussion help and policy.
- OriginsTalk Creation vs. Evolution debate forum.