From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
The following websites contain comprehensive information and resources for the study of creation apologetics. The links on this page should be set to the default homepage of the site. For links to articles on particular topics, search our list of articles for a subject-specific external links.
- Vatican archaeologists unearth St. Paul's tomb International Herald Tribune
- Archaeology and the Old Testament by Patrick Zukeran
- The Archaeological Evidence for the Bible is Non-Existent! A reply from James F. Williams
- Is the Bible accurate concerning the destruction of the walls of Jericho? by Christian Answers Network
- Is there any evidence for the Biblical story of Sodom and Gomorrah's destruction by fire and brimstone (sulfur)? by Christian Answers Network
- Dating in Archaeology: Challenges to Biblical Credibility by Garry K. Brantley, M.A., M.Div.
- Bible and Spade Magazine Published by Associates for Biblical Research
- Biblical Archaeology Class PowerPoint Presentations by Great Commission
- Archeological sites in Israel Wikimedia Commons
- Nehemiah’s Wall Found by Creation-Evolution Headlines
- Top Ten New Testament Archaeological Finds of the Past 150 Years by Ben Witherington III. Christianity Today, September 2003.
- The Angular Size of the Moon and Other Planetary Satellites: An Argument For Design by Danny Faulkner, Creation Research Society Quarterly 35(1) June 1998.
- Astronomical Problems Oard, M.J., 1995. Creation Ex Nihilo Technical Journal 9(1):5–6
- Astronomy FAQ by Answers in Genesis
- Astrophysical Science from In the Beginning by Walter Brown
- Comets and the Age of the Solar System by Danny Faulkner, Journal of Creation 11(3):264–273, December 1997.
- The Current State of Creation Astronomy by Danny Faulkner (4th International Conference on Creationism, 1998)
- Extrasolar planets suggest our solar system is unique and young by Rod Bernitt, Journal of Creation 17(1):11–13, April 2003.
- Toward a Creationist Astronomy by Danny Faulkner, Creation Research Society Quarterly 28(3) December 1991.
- The young faint sun paradox and the age of the solar system by Danny Faulkner
- Unhidden by Don Richardson, Xulon Press, 2009, 228 pages. ISBN:978-1607912453
- Biology Text Addenda Evolution supplements for popular Biology textbooks.
- Biology versus Evolution resource site by Joseph Mastropaolo and Karl Priest
- More Creationist Research Part II: Biological Research by Duane T. Gish, Creation Research Society Quarterly 26(1):5 June 1989
- Creation Research Society
- Creation Science by Conservapedia
- Institute for Creation Research
- So just what is creationism trying to say?
- Analysis of the Main Principles of Stratigraphy on the Basis of Experimental Data by Guy Berthault
- Assessing Creationist Stratigraphy with Evidence from the Gulf of Mexico by Carl R. Froede Jr., and John K. Reed, Creation Research Society Quarterly 36(2) September 1999.
- Flood Geology Links Northwest Creation Network
- Flood models: the need for an integrated approach by A.C. McIntosh, T. Edmondson & S. Taylor, Journal of Creation 14(1):52–59, April 2000.
- Geology and the Flood by Henry Morris, Acts & Facts Aug 1, 1973
- Geology and the Flood of Noah PowerPoint presentation by Chris Ashcraft
- Geology Sinks in the Mud by Creation-Evolution Headlines
- More Creationist Research Part I: Geological Research by Duane Gish, Creation Research Society Quarterly 25(4):161 March 1989
- Stratigraphic Evidence of the Flood by Stuart E. Nevins. A Symposium on Creation (Vol. III), pp. 32-65
- “Who designed the designer” vs. a burning matchstick By kairosfocus. august 6, 2011
- Access Research Network
- Design and the Universe
- Design Argument by the The Dictionary of the History of Ideas. University of Virginia.
- Discovery Institute
- The Facts about Intelligent Design: A Response to the National Academy of Sciences’ Science, Evolution, and Creationism by Casey Luskin. January 16, 2008.
- IntelligentDesign.org by the Discovery Institute
- Intelligent design by Conservapedia
- Intelligent design by Wikipedia
- Intelligent Design: The Future
- Intelligent Design - Portal in Finland, (Finnish: "Älykkään suunnitelman idea")
- Peer-Reviewed & Peer-Edited Scientific Publications Supporting the Theory of Intelligent Design (Annotated) by Staff of Discovery Institute, August 26, 2010
- Science Declares Our Universe IS Intelligently Designed by Robert Herrmann
- Uncommon Descent
- Creation / Evolution Headlines Creation Safaris
- Evolution News and Views Discovery Institute
- ICR Newsroom Institute for Creation Research
- Creation News Sources Northwest Creation Network
- Latest News Creation Science Movement
- Trial News by the American Center for Law and Justice
- Noah's Ark Links by the Northwest Creation Network
- Noah's Ark Graphics by the Northwest Creation Network
- The Noah's Ark Project
- Noah's Ark Search by B.J. Corbin
- Noah’s Ark Questions and Answers by Answers in Genesis
- The Search For Noah's Ark contains VRML Tour of the Ark.
- Worldwideflood.com Noah's Ark Specialist Site
- Noah's Ark Conservapedia's article on Noah's Ark.
- Noah's Ark in The Skeptic's Dictionary