The Creation Wiki is now operating on a new and improved server.
From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Talk.Origins Archive is an anticreation website, which basically serves as the archive for posts made on the Talk.Origins Usenet newsgroup. The newsgroup is devoted to the discussion and debate of biological and physical origins, but most of the discussions in the newsgroup is centered on the creation/evolution controversy. In particular, the Talk.Origins Archive does not tolerate a young earth creationist viewpoint, and most of the content on the website is specifically targeted against this position.
From the Talk.Origins Archive website, it states:
|“||Talk.origins is a Usenet newsgroup devoted to the discussion and debate of biological and physical origins. Most discussions in the newsgroup center on the creation/evolution controversy, but other topics of discussion include the origin of life, geology, biology, catastrophism, cosmology and theology.||”|
Responses to Talk.Origins Assertions
- Index to Creationist Claims - responses to Index to Creationist Claims
- Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ - responses to Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ.
- The Revised Quote Book - responses to The Revised Quote Book: Looking at how Creationists Quote Evolutionists
- Frequently Asked But Never Answered Questions - responses to FABNAQ.
- Specious Speciation: The Myth of Observed Large-Scale Evolutionary Change: Response to TalkOrigins' "Observed Instances of Speciation" FAQ By: Casey Luskin. Discovery Institute. January 25, 2012
- The True.Origin Archive
- 9 errors in talk.origins' responses to creationism by Philip Dorrell
- Talk Origins Problems:errors/ bias of Talk Origins
- Obsessively Criticized but Scarcely Refuted:A Response to Richard Wein by William A. Dembski
- Livingdino.com replies to Talk.Origins
- Response to talk.origins article CB121 by Walter ReMine
- New line of attack? by Carl Wieland
- Grand Canyon discordant dates by Jonathan Sarfati.
- Talk.origins -- FAQ or Fiction? A critique of five Talk.Origins FAQs.
- EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION from TALK ORIGINS by James Foard
- Mark Isaak and the Bombardier Beetle by James Foard
- A misrepresentation by Jim Foley: a correction by Jerry Bergman
- Responses to EvoWiki Assertions
- No Answers in Genesis
- Creationism versus Science (website)
- Anticreationist debate tactics