The Creation Wiki is now operating on a new and improved server.
From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Dr. Werner Gitt (born 22 February, 193722 February 1937
11 Adar 5697 He
11 Adar 5940 AM in Stallupönen, East Prussia, Germany) has a doctorate in engineering summa cum laude from at the Technische Hochschule Aachen, or the University of Technology in Aachen. He is now retired as the director and professor, and Head of the Department of Information Technology, at the German Federal Institute of Physics and Technology.
Besides being a scientist, he is an active creation scientist. He was one of the leaders of the nondenominational Wort und Wissen (Word and Knowledge) society, the largest creationist society in Germany. Dr. Gitt has done many talks relating to the Bible, a few being "After Death-What Then?" and "The Wonder of the Bible." He has also written many books, some of his most known are "In the Begining was Information", published in 1997, "If Animals Could Talk", published in 1990, and "Did God Use Evolution?" published in 1993. He has also published many articles in Creation Magazine, ranging from problems with theistic evolution (10 Dangers of Theistic Evolution), to whether cloning is wrong (Cloning: Right or Wrong).
- In 10 Dangers of Theistic Evolution Werner Gitt Creation 17 Pg 49–51 September 1995
- Cloning: Right Or Wrong? Werner Gitt Creation 21 Pg 48–50 December 1998
- God and the Extraterrestrials Werner Gitt Creation 19 Pg 46–48 September 1997
- 1992 Questions - that always get asked (Fragen - die immer wieder gestellt werden) (ISBN 3-89397-184-X)
- 1993 Did God use Evolution? (Schuf Gott durch Evolution?) (ISBN 3-89397-725-2)
- 1993 Signals from Space - Why are there Stars? (Signale aus dem All - Wozu gibt es Sterne?) (ISBN 3-89397-705-8)
- 1994 If Animals Could Talk (Wenn Tiere reden könnten) (ISBN 3-89397-760-0)
- 1997 In the Beginning was Information (Am Anfang war die Information) (ISBN 3-89397-255-2)
- 1999 The Wonder of Man (ISBN 3-89397-397-4)
- 2000 In the Beginning was the Big Bang? (Am Anfang war der Urknall?) (ISBN 3-89397-433-4)
- 2001 Time And Eternity (Zeit und Ewigkeit) (ISBN 3-89397-473-3)
- ↑ Numbers, Ronald (November 30, 2006). The Creationists: From Scientific Creationism to Intelligent Design, Expanded Edition. Harvard University Press. p. 409. ISBN 0674023390.
- Dr. Werner Gitt Biography provided by Answers In Genesis
- Dr. Werner Gitt Biography provided by Creation SuperLibrary
- Dr. Werner Gitt Biography provided by Wikipedia