The Creation Wiki is now operating on a new and improved server.
From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Lee Spetner is the physicist and Creation apologist. He was born in St. Louis, Missouri. He worked and educated in MIT, Washington University, and Johns Hopkins University. Lee Spetner majored in physics. He tried to prove God's creation and work with physics. Lee Spetner is a convinced Jew with such evidences. He goes against the evolutioists who supports the Darwinism. He wrote a lot of articles and emails to support his view.
Lee Spetner was majored in mechanical engineering at Washington University also he is one of the researcher and professor of the Johns Hopkins University. At the Johns Hopkins University, he made a great improvements working on Applied Physics. He became the principal of Applied Physics Laboratory to develop guided-missile systems and also spent the half of his life and career spending on military electronic systems. Also, he worked on a statistical communication. Later on, he researched on reliving cancer patients.
During the time Lee Spetner was in university, he became interested in correcting information of evolution, which has been his focus of study ever since. Lee Spetner published appromixately 23 articles on creation and evolution.
The Lee Spetner/Edward Max Dialogue by Lee Spetner demonstrates what kinds of view the evolutionists have on Christian. The conversation with these two show the biggest arguement we have today. The evidences of bible does not interest Edward Max. They argue on specific situations and things to prove their comments. They both talked about The B-Cell Hypermutation Model, The Role of Gene Duplication, Interpretations of the Word “Evolution”, Information Content of Proteins, etc. Each topics had significance on supporting the evidence. Lee Spetner addresses the wrong interpertation from evolutionists.
Not By Chance! Shattering The Modern Theory of Evolution by Lee Spetner got many cricism because scientists did not think he was demonstrating with scientific point of view that he was giving non-supporting view. Evolutionists explained he was showing his religious beliefs on evidences.
Tom Schneider was the other evolutionist who went against Lee Spetner's point of view. The author of “Mr. Information Theory” is Tom Schneider. He motified and humiliated lee Spetner on Spetner's calculation. This calculation based on mutation. The calculation of both scientists is different than each other. They debated on who's calculation is correct.  Also, he talked about the random mutation cannot be true in our lives. He believes biologists should not think about occurence of random mutation. Lee Spetner actually gave out real life examples from his book and his speech. He talked about such as metric information and Xylitol.
- Not By Chance! Shattering The Modern Theory of Evolution by Lee Spetner, "The Judaica Press", 1996.
- Lee Spetner/Edward Max Dialogue: Continuing an exchange with Dr. Edward E. Max by Lee Spetner, "True Origins Archive", 2001.
- A Scientific Critique of Evolution: an exchange with Dr. Edward E. Max by Lee Spetner, "True Origin Archive", 2001.
- From a frog to a prince (DVD) by Richard Dawkins, Lee M Spetner, Michael Denton, "Answers in Genesis Ministries", 2002.
- Not by chance : the fall of neo-Darwinian theory : from an examination of information and randomness in evolution by Lee Spetner, "Kest-Lebovits JHRL", 1996.
- A POLYCHROMATIC RADAR by Isadore Katz, Lee M Spetner, JOHNS HOPKINS UNIV SILVER SPRING MD APPLIED PHYSICS LAB, "Ft. Belvoir Defense Technical Information Center 24", 1960.
- ↑ Unknown author. Lee Spetner Wikipedia. Web. Accessed in April 16, 2012.
- ↑ Edward E. Max. The Evolution of Improved Fitness Talkorigins Archive. Web. January 10, 2001.
- ↑ Unknown Author. Biography Worldscibook. Web. Accessed in March 26, 2012.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Unknown Author.Lee M. Spetner PhD B'OR HA'TORAH. Web. Accessed in March 8, 2011.
- ↑ Unknown author. Lee Spetner enotes. Web. Accessed in April 16, 2012.
- ↑ Lee Spetner.Lee Spetner/Edward Max Dialogue The true origin archive. Web. 2001.
- ↑ Mark Perakh A Lost Chance: Dr. Spetner derives non-random evolution from the Talmud talkreason.org. Web. January 14, 2000.
- ↑ Gert Korthof. A review of Lee Spetner's "NOT BY CHANCE!" home.planet. Web. December 31, 1998
- ↑ William Dembski. Lee Spetner responds (briefly) to Tom Schneider Uncommon Descent. Web. November 10, 2006.
- ↑ Ian Musgrave. Information Theory and Creationism Spetner and Biological Information The Talk Origins Archive. Web. July 14, 2005.