Larry Pierce is a prolific writer, Latin scholar, and the developer of the Online Bible. Today he is retired but continues his study of ancient history. He is best known for translating The Annals of the World from the original Latin into English. He has also mounted a challenge to the currently accepted telescoped chronology of the Divided Kingdoms Northern and Southern, on the theory that the Assyrian chronology of secular archaeologists is flawed, inconsistent, marred by historical revisionism even by some of the rulers of Assyria themselves, and generally ought not be given primacy over the Bible.
The following articles are available on-line at Answers in Genesis:
- The World: Born in 4004BC?
- Who Begat Whom? (with Ken Ham)
- The Large Ships of Antiquity Creation ex nihilo 22(3):46–48 June 2000
- Niagara Falls and the Bible Creation ex nihilo 22(4):8–13 September 2000
- Evidentialism–the Bible and Assyrian chronology TJ 15(1):62–68 April 2001
- Detailed treatment of the chronology of the Divided Kingdoms (requires PDF reader)
- An Interview with Larry Pierce by the publishers of the Online Bible