From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
(Redirected from Christian schools)
Lists of Christian Schools
- Christian Colleges and Universities by Net Ministries
- 2007 Christian Colleges, Universities, & Bible Colleges
- The Accediting Association of Biblical Higher Education
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools
- Creationist row: Headteachers removed from school Incident sparked by the appointment of a school chaplain from the Church of Christ who presented creationist material to students. The Scotsman, September 13 2013.
- Evolutionists Strategize to Fight Creation Nature’s editorial for May 15, “Science in schools,” took aim at creationists on the occasion of Eugenie Scott’s retirement. Creation Evolution Headlines, June 6, 2013.
- Ohio school district considers teaching creationism and ‘Agenda 21′ conspiracies The American Civil Liberties Union this week warned school officials in Ohio not to adopt policies that advanced creationism in the classroom. Raw Story, May 25, 2013.
- Ball State Will Investigate Course on 'Boundaries of Science' University officials investigate the school's "Boundaries of Science" course, which investigates the intersection of religion and science, after the Freedom From Religion Foundation filed a complaint with the school earlier this week. Christianity Today, May 20, 2013.
- University Takes Action to Punish Student Florida Atlantic University student has been brought up on academic charges after complaining against his professor for ordering the student to stomp on the name of Jesus. FOX News Network, March 25, 2013.
- Critics says bill allows creationism in schools A Connecticut lawmaker's proposal protecting "alternative viewpoints" during the teaching of evolution and science in schools came under fire Friday. CT Post, January 25, 2013.
- Does creationism have a place at a public school? The Christian Club on an L.A. Unified campus has heard presentations from a nationally prominent creationist. A biology teacher believes such events undermine science education. Los Angeles Times, December 08, 2012.
- Kentucky's GOP lawmakers question standards for teaching evolution in schools The Kansas City Star, Aug. 15, 2012.
- Evidence for Creation now banned from UK religious education classes Following a campaign by the British Humanist Association, the UK’s Department for Education had revised the regulations relating to government funded schools. Creation Ministries International, July 19, 2012.
- South Korea Surrenders to Creationist Demands A campaign has succeeded in its aims to remove references to evolution, including the avian ancestor Archaeopteryx, from high-school textbooks Scientific American, June 5, 2012.